The New Hampshire corporate attorneys at McGrath Law Firm provide the necessary legal counsel to get your business off the ground without breaking the bank and represents your business through challenges so you can focus on success.
Business & Corporate Legal Services
- Entity formation and drafting partnership agreements, operating agreements, non-profit articles of organization, and other related documents
- Drafting confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Arbitration and dispute resolution agreements
- Securing trademark registration
Business Legal Counseling
- Drafting and negotiating independent contractor/ employment agreements, asset purchase agreements, and related commercial contracts
- Financing negotiations and loan workouts
- Partnership and limited liability litigation, dissolutions, and disputes
- Business torts
- Business collections
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act litigation
- Unfair Trade Practices Act litigation
- Franchisor / Franchisee litigation
For your business to run to the best of its ability, it is necessary to keep a finger on the legal pulse of both the internal and external dealings. Every company, regardless of industry, size or structure should seek legal counsel. Business legalities can be overbearing and unforeseen. Developing a long-lasting relationship with a commercial attorney helps you navigate these challenges effectively so they don’t negatively affect your bottom line.